Delegation Trip Germany
Unlocking Opportunities in Germany: Experience the German business landscape through our delegation trips
Are you interested in gaining knowledge from Germany through a hands-on experience? Germany, with its robust economy, innovative industries, and strategic location in the heart of Europe, offers innumerous opportunities for entrepreneurs, executives, and professionals. Our 5-day business delegation trips to Stuttgart, Germany is your gateway to this dynamic market. Benefit from our network and our 10 years’ experience in organizing delegation trips.
What are your benefits?
- Gain a deep understanding of the German business landscape through visits to national and/or international industries, associations, organizations, start-ups and institutions. Learn about the current trends and gain a competitive edge when entering or expanding your operations to Germany.
- Forge strategic partnerships and collaborations with German companies and industry leaders. We can arrange meetings, conferences, and workshops to facilitate meaningful interactions, fostering collaboration and opening doors for future endeavors.
- Experience the unique blend of business and culture that Germany has to offer. Understand the importance of the family businesses “Mittelstand” culture in the German economy. Explore historic cities and landmarks and savor the authentic German cuisine.
What do our 5-day delegation trips include?
- At least 4 visits to national and/or international companies, chambers or associations, possibly visits to factories or production sites
- At least 1 seminar on specific topics related to the German business landscape and economic development
- Exchange with company representatives
- Selected typical cultural activities
- Transportation to visits and seminars during the official program
- Welcome lunch
- Support and supervision by SIBE representative
- Certificate of participation
The fees do not include visa applications (if necessary), accommodation (hotel), meal expenses, flights (roundtrip), health and travel insurance, and transportation for activities during free time.
Number of participants
Per group a minimum of 30 participants and maximum of 40 participants. If the minimum number is not reached, the trip cannot take place. SIBE will inform the participants in due time.
Entry in Germany
Please, consider the respective entry requirements for Germany according to your nationality. Inform yourself at the closest German representation to you.
How to register for our trip?
We will be working on a first come, first served basis. For ensuring your place in our 5-day delegation trip, you need to fill out completely the Registration Form and Declaration of Consent and send the signed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please read carefully through the General Terms & Conditions in the registration form. To participate in the delegation trip, it is mandatory for all participants to agree to and abide by the General Terms and Conditions.
Next Dates & Program Fees
- 15.04.2024 to 19.04.2024: 759 €
- Deadline for registration: 10.01.2024
- Final approval and invoicing: 22.01.2024
- 09.09.2024 to 13.09.2024: 759 €
- Deadline for registration: 12.05.2024
- Final approval and invoicing: 03.06.2024