Understanding the interrelationships of a globally interconnected economy requires an understanding of a wide range of disciplines in economics. To move confidently in this international environment requires much more, namely practical experience. For this reason, the SIBE has developed the M.Sc. in International Management has designed a degree programme that combines both components and thus equips students with the skills needed to actively shape the economy of tomorrow.
The editors provide an overview of the M.Sc. curriculum. in International Management at SIBE and its renowned faculty.
- The study programme at a glance
- Scientific work and research methods
- Fundamentals of International Management
- Personnel and organisational management
- Logistics and process management
- Mergers & Akquisitions
- Best practice studies in selected areas