Founder directory of the SIBE alumni Network
Many SIBE alumni have founded their own companies after – or even during – their studies. With their innovative products and services, the alumni embody the SIBE spirit and carry it out into the world as creative personalities.
Whether it’s founding a new business, launching a startup, becoming self-employed on the side, or taking over an existing business, SIBE alumni are entrepreneurial in a variety of ways.
Are you thinking about founding a company yourself or have you already done so? We are happy to support you in this process and offer you the following options:
- We network you with other founders and experts from the SIBE network to exchange experiences
- We establish contact with Steinbeis Beratungszentren GmbH, which is a project partner in the ESF funding programme EXI-Gründungs-Gutscheine.
- Another partner of SIBE is the Wissensfabrik, which has various offers for founders and start-ups in its portfolio – including, for example, speed mentoring and the “WECONOMY” program, which the Wissensfabrik brings start-ups together with experts from established companies.
- Add your company to the overview of companies founded by alumni
- We report about you and your company in our internet presences (homepage, XING, Facebook)
- You will receive opportunities to act as a sponsor within the framework of events (e.g. football tournament).
- You will receive a 10% discount on the program fees of the Master’s degree programs if you hire students for projects in your company.